NO PURCHASE REQUIRED TO ENTER, PARTICIPATE OR WIN. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
By entering this Promotion, entrants accept and agree to be bound by these Official Rules. Any violation of these rules may result in disqualification. All decisions of the Sponsor regarding this Promotion are final and binding in all respects.
1. PROMOTION PERIOD. The promotion begins at 12:01 AM EST on July 25, 2013 and ends at 6:00 PM EST July 28, 2013 (“Promotion Period”). The sweepstakes (the “Promotion”) will consist of: i) one (1) Grand Prize drawing to award one (1) Grand Prize Package (as defined below), ii) ten (10) Runner-Up drawings to award ten (10) First Place Prize Packages (as defined below) from among all entries received each day during the Promotional Period.
2. ELIGIBILITY. This sweepstakes (the “Promotion”) is only open to legal residents of the 50 United States and District of Columbia who are at least 18 years old as of the date of entry, except officers, directors, members, and employees of the Sponsor, or any other party associated with the development or administration of this Promotion, and the immediate family (i.e., parents, children, siblings, spouse), and persons residing in the same household, as such individuals. This Promotion is void outside the 50 United States and the District of Columbia, and where prohibited.
3. HOW TO ENTER. Visit http://www.twitter.com and tweet or re-tweet a post which includes the verbage “I’m joining @CSX and @DavidRagan in the promise to #PlayItSafe around railroad tracks” Only tweets that consist of this exact phrase using the “PlayItSafe” hashtag and mentioning the @CSX and @DavidRagan accounts will be counted. Entries are limited to one, per individual, per twitter account, per promotion period.
If any individual in the sole discretion of Sponsor is suspected of registering on Facebook in excess of the disclosed maximum, by any means, including but not limited to establishing multiple email accounts, they will be disqualified from participation in this Promotion. The name of the person submitting the Promotion entry must be the authorized account holder of such Facebook account and the corresponding email address used for Promotion registration, or, entry may be deemed void in Sponsor’s sole discretion. In the event of a dispute over the identity of a potential winner, the entry will be declared made by the authorized Facebook account holder and/or holder of the email address submitted at the time of entry, and potential winner may be required to provide identification sufficient to show that he/she is the authorized account holder of such email address. It is the sole responsibility of the entrant to notify the Sponsor in writing if the entrant changes his or her Facebook account, email, or postal address during the Promotional Period.
4. WINNER SELECTION AND NOTIFICATION. At the end of the Promotional Period a random drawing to award the Grand Prize Package  will take place from all eligible entries received during the corresponding promotional period. The winner(s) will be notified by email on Tuesday, July 30th 2013. All potential winner(s) name will appear under a “congratulations” post on the Front Row Motorsports Twitter account at 5:00 p.m. EST on Tuesday July 30th. If a potential winner cannot be contacted, does not respond within three (3) days from the date the Sponsor first tries to notify him/her, and/or the prize notification is returned as undeliverable, such potential winner forfeits all rights to win the Promotion or receive the prize, and an alternate potential winner may be selected. Upon contacting a potential winner and determining that he/she has met all eligibility requirements of the Promotion, including without limitation the execution of required waivers, publicity and liability releases and disclaimers, such individual will be declared the “winner” of the Promotion. By entering the Promotion, entrants fully and unconditionally agree to be bound by these rules. All prizes including i) one (1) Grand Prize Package, and ii) ten (10) First Place Prize Packages will be shipped within 6 – 8 weeks from when the winner confirms his/her mailing address.
6. ODDS OF WINNING. The odds of winning this Promotion depend on the number of eligible entries received.
7. NO PRIZE TRANSFER OR SUBSTITUTION. No prize or any portion thereof is transferable or redeemable for cash. Any portion of the prize that is not used is forfeited. No substitutions for prize, except by Sponsor in its sole discretion reasonably exercised, in which case a prize of equal or greater value will be substituted as determined by Sponsor.
8. CONSENT AND RELEASE. By entering the Promotion, each entrant releases and discharges the Sponsor, Front Row Motorsports. and CSX, David Ragan and any other party associated with the development or administration of this Promotion, their parent, subsidiary, and affiliated entities, and each of their respective officers, directors, members, shareholders, employees, independent contractors, agents, representatives, successors and assigns (collectively, “Sponsor Entities”), from any and all liability whatsoever in connection with this Promotion, including without limitation legal claims, costs, injuries, losses or damages, demands or actions of any kind (including without limitation personal injuries, death, damage to, loss or destruction or property, rights of publicity or privacy, defamation, or portrayal in a false light) (collectively, “Claims”). Except where prohibited: (i) acceptance of a prize constitutes the consent of any winner, without further compensation, to use the name and likeness of such winner for editorial, advertising and publicity purposes by the Sponsor and/or others authorized by the Sponsor; (ii) acceptance of a prize constitutes a release by any winner of the Sponsor Entities of any and all Claims in connection with the administration of this Promotion and the use, misuse, or possession of any prize; (iii) any potential winner may be required to sign an affidavit of eligibility (including social security number) and a liability/publicity release and failure to comply with such requirement will result in Prize forfeiture with an alternate Prize Recipient being selected;
9. DISCLAIMERS. (i) Entries that are lost, late, misdirected, incorrect, garbled, or incompletely received, for any reason, including by reason of hardware, software, browser, or network failure, malfunction, congestion, or incompatibility at Sponsor’s servers or elsewhere, will not be eligible. In the event of a dispute, entries will be deemed submitted by the authorized account holder of the e-mail address submitted at the time of entry. “Authorized account holder” is defined as the natural person who is assigned to an e-mail address by an Internet Access Provider, online service provider, or other organization (e.g., business, educational institute) that is responsible for assigning e-mail addresses for the domain associated with the submitted e-mail address. (ii) Sponsor, in its sole discretion, reserves the right to disqualify any person tampering with the entry process or the operation of the web site. Use of bots or other automated process to enter is prohibited and may result in disqualification at the sole discretion of Sponsor. (iii) Sponsor further reserves the right to cancel, terminate or modify the Promotion if it is not capable of completion as planned, including by reason of infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, force majeure or technical failures of any sort. (iv) Sponsor Entities are not responsible for errors in the administration or fulfillment of this Promotion, including without limitation mechanical, human, printing, distribution or production errors, and may modify or cancel this Promotion based upon such error at its sole discretion without liability. (v) SPONSOR ENTITIES MAKE NO WARRANTIES, REPRESENTATIONS OR GUARANTEES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, IN FACT OR IN LAW, AS REGARDS THIS PROMOTION OR THE MERCHANTABILITY, QUALITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE REGARDING ANY PRIZE OR ANY COMPONENT OF ANY PRIZE. (vi) CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT BY AN ENTRANT TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE THE WEBSITE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THIS PROMOTION MAY BE A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND/OR CIVIL LAWS, AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK REMEDIES AND DAMAGES (INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION ATTORNEYS’ FEES) FROM ANY SUCH ENTRANT TO THE FULLEST EXTENT OF THE LAW, INCLUDING CRIMINAL PROSECUTION.
10. APPLICABLE LAWS AND JURISDICTION. This Promotion is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations. Issues concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules shall be governed by the laws of the State of North Carolina. All disputes arising out of or connected with this Promotion will be resolved individually, and without resort to class action, exclusively by a state or federal court located in Statesville, North Carolina. Should there be a conflict between the laws of the State of North Carolina and any other laws, the conflict will be resolved in favor of the laws of the State of North Carolina. All judgments or awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket damages (excluding attorneys’ fees) associated with participation in this Promotion and shall not include any indirect, punitive, incidental and/or consequential damages.
11. WINNER LIST. The name of the winner will be posted on the Sponsor’s website and tweeted on Sponsor’s Twitter feed.
12. SPONSORSHIP. Front Row Motorsports, 2670 Peachtree Road, Statesville, NC 28625 (the “Sponsor”).
THE SWEEPSTAKES IS IN NO WAY SPONSORED, ENDORSED OR ADMINISTERED BY, OR ASSOCIATED WITH, TWITTER. TWITTER IS COMPLETELY RELEASED OF ALL LIABILITY BY EACH ENTRANT IN THIS SWEEPSTAKES.
THE SWEEPSTAKES IS IN NO WAY SPONSORED, OR ADMINISTERED BY CSX. CSX IS COMPLETELY RELEASED OF ALL LIABILITY BY EACH ENTRANT IN THIS SWEEPSTAKES.
THE SWEEPSTAKES IS IN NO WAY SPONSORED, OR ADMINISTERED BY NASCAR. NASCAR IS COMPLETELY RELEASED OF ALL LIABILITY BY EACH ENTRANT IN THIS SWEEPSTAKES.